Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Saturday 18 June 2016

Saturday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps..."FLOWERS."

Hello Crafters:

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.  I had to opportunity to head out to Port Perry early this morning for breakfast.  I enjoyed seeing the gardens and the colourful assortment of flowers.

Here is my Saturday Challenge card as a Guest Design Team member at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps for the month of June.

I used My Mind's Eye Wood Essentials papers for this card and the Annie Rodrigue's Flower Fairy stamp.



I coloured the stamp with Copic markers and I used Stickles Stardust to sprinkle dew on the card ad the flower.  "You're ready to fly!" I love the sentiment that goes with this stamp.  The flowers came with our June Surprise kit and the leaves are die cuts using the Martha Stewart leaf punch.

The stamp can be found at:
http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com

Thank you for peeking ...

~Bela~





No comments:

Post a Comment