Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Wednesday 15 June 2016

It's Another Wonderful Wednesday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Anything Goes!

Hello Crafters: Here is my Guest DT card for this week's Wonderful Wednesday Challenge....
I used the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp, "Sandy Toes." It was part of the new release. Being a Guest Designer the wonderful Kimmie gave us the option to purchase it before release day at a really great price. Knowing there will be another Surprise Krafty Guest Kit for September in the Christmas theme, I am for sure saving up for that box of goodies.
This card is great to gift to a friend. Maybe put a little gift in it such as a Starbucks card?! Materials used:
Coloured with Copic and Prisma markers, Prima Flowers, Misc. Me from Bo Bunny Beach Therapy and Stickles Star Dust. Thank you for peeking in on this card...here is one more that I created...
This card is for the celebration of Shark Week! I am mailing it out to my niece in Massachusetts. I also used Bo Bunny's Beach Therapy on this card as well as Copic Markers. The puffy Shark stickers are from Dollar Tree. Thanks for peeking in.... ~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment