Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 29 May 2016

ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE!

 Good Day Crafters:

Today's post is all about Theater. My Darling Daughter loves Broadway Musicals and one day that will be a dream come true. Lately she has been attending some community theater productions and I get to create the cards for her to gift her friends and her teacher.


SHOWCASE OF MUSICAL CARDS....

First up....GUYS AND DOLLS



I used Mo Manning's, "Kisses" stamp for this card. The image can also be purchased in digital. If you prefer the rubber like I do, Stamping Bella and Penny Black (Simon Says Stamp) 
carrys an array of Mo's designs in rubber. 




MARY POPPINS 



I created this card for My daughter's Performing Arts Teacher/Director. He is well known in the Community Theater and in December he was casted as Mr. Banks from Mary Poppins.  I created this card with an array of musical tones paper and a Magnolia Edwin Stamp





Thank you for peeking in....

~Bela~



No comments:

Post a Comment