Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 29 May 2016

A Little Sneak Peek At What Is Coming up at Class Act.

Happy Sunday Morning everyone:

I hope you are out enjoying the wonderful weather that Southern Ontario has been given,  I want to share with you today a card that I created for Class Act Stamps, the Oshawa Paper Crafting Store.  Carol the owner sent me a wonderful array of stamps last week and I have been very busy in the Creating Station working on the new release. Can you guess by this card what that new release will be?

Here is a sneak peek of Card No. 1


JUNE'S RELEASE will be at the store on June 1st...
go on in and see the amazing collection.

 The Paper Collection is from Kaisercraft's, "Mermaid Tails." 





The soft pastels and complimentary blues make for wonderful cards to showcase your mermaids. You may purchase this paper at the store as well.  I wouldn't wait too long as this paper has become very popular this season. 

I love Mermaids, don't you?



Links:

http://www.classact.ca

http://www.kaisercraft.com.au

Thank you for peeking in...

~~Bela~~

1 comment:

  1. He Bela, Very beautiful design :) Take care, Shirley www.papercreationsbyshirley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete