Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 24 April 2016

Scrapbooking at Class Act. 2016


Good Day Crafty Friends:

Today I am sharing some photos of my local Scrappy Adventures at Class Act, Scrapbooking and Stamping Store, in Southern Ontario.  My Crafy Bestie Jodi and I often take some time to go and catch up on our layouts.  I always find I get a lot more creative with a friend for inspiration.

My small Rolly Zuca bag works well for a Day Crop. 


January 2016  Scrapbooking some Christmas and the month of December Photos. 



Simple Stories' Snow Patrol and some fun winter photos.  We always go with our Tims in hand. 



March, the Wall of Stamps at Class Act. 



Getting started on working on the Disney Album.  This Album will take me forever and a day as there are so many photos that I want to capture for my kid's enjoyment. 


The Wonderful World of Walt. 



Princess Aurora, the making of a Layout. 
I pre-pack all of my embellishments and photos to match my papers.  I find it much easier to pre-plan when I go to a Crop. It may take a little more time at home but I sure get a lot more accomplished at the Crop. Kaisercraft's "Oh So Lovely" paper pack and epherma. 





The Beautiful Belle and Becky


A Two-page Layout of Walt Disney

Playing in the Rain layout (June 2015)



Mrs. Darling from Peter Pan in Neverland. 



"Tender Sheppard."



March Crop at Class Act with Jodi and Mrs. Lebel

Jodi is working on a Heartfelt Book with an array of gorgeous spring photos. 



Mrs. Lebel is working on some birthday cards and practicing her colouring. 


I am working on my Summer photos using the Bo Bunny, Boardwalk collection



CLASS ACT has expanded and now has a larger classroom, named, "The Annex."



Mrs. Lebel...working on some birthday cards.  High Hopes Stamps. 



Heartfelt Creations kit for the book that Jodi is working on. 



Mrs. Sunshine and Sunshine Jr. :)
We both have the same nicknames and we love crafts, lighthouses and all things pretty and colourful.  We sure have a lot in common. Love this lady :)



Bo Bunny paper, Boardwalk Collection.  Just couldn't get enough!


Thank you for peeking in....

~~Bela~~


No comments:

Post a Comment