Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 24 April 2016

I LOVE MERMAIDS!


This is one of the layouts that I created for my children's Disney Vacation Album.  This was a lot of fun to create with and it's filled with embellishments, which I love to use a lot of.  The more bling and glitter and 3D the more I find the layout appeals to the eye.  

I used the Quick Quotes Summer paper collection as well as the Cricut, "Life's a Beach," cartridge to cut the seaweed and coral. The fish are from stickers that I purchased at the Dollarstore and I added an array of Prima Flowers.  The mesh behind the photos was the mesh from an Easter bag of chocolate eggs.   It isn't touching my photo so that it won't damage it.  Photos must always be preserved with acid free and lignen free paper and adhesive. 




Here are some Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, Moonlight Whispers' Mermaids. 




I call this card, Moonling Siren.  I created the card to be larger than the standard card base.  I used the Cricut to cut out the scallop and I embellished the card with puffy fish stickers and Stickles. 



 Up close... Glossy Accents for the water drops. 


I call this card, Morning Glory Mermaid.  I created a morning sunrise as the background.  I added a school of fish to the bottom of the card. The glitter is Stickles orange. 



Up close... Background, Copic markers and Pebbles Inc,'s Iridescent chaulks. 



Thank you for peeking.  

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment