Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Tuesday 19 May 2015

THE POCKET LETTER CRAZE....I have it!!!


Hello.  Thanks for peeking in. I have been in the Creating Station creating some Pocket Letter for some Pen Pals all over the world.  I have taken on some Pen Pals in the U.S.A, The Netherlands, Europe and in Malaysia.  I am very happy to create some fun pockets for new snail mail friends and to gift them some goodies from my treasure stash.

The Disney Villains.....The Queens of Mean. I created this pocket, using some Google images and I printed them onto card stock.  I used the Stampin Up scalloped punch to make the name tags.  

Here is a view of the back.  This is a little photo book that I created of my birthday celebration, in which I dressed up as Maleficent.

A Pocket Letter to a Pen Pal is always filled with Treasures...and a personal letter.
 Here is a closer look at the little photo book.
 My friends and I attending my Scrapbook Birthday party...TheQueens of Mean. LOL

More Pocket Letters being created each day :)
Bela

No comments:

Post a Comment