Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Saturday 15 September 2018

Staging some cards and using Oxide Inks.

Happy Saturday:  It is a hot summer day (it's still summer yes,) here in southern Ontario.  I went to the farmer's market and I just couldn't get the pumpkins and the hot summer weather n'sync in my head.

Staying indoors makes time for crafting, so here is a little peek at something I did a few weeks ago. I will be crafting later on today :)

This card features:  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps', Chasing Rainbows. The design is by Annie Rodrigue, Moonlight Whispers.  Sorry I think this stamp has retired but check around you never know if there is a group featuring "Retired Stamps," on Facebook.

I played with the Tim Holtz, Oxide Inks, (see photo below for colours).  I am learning some new techniques and I am just having a blast. I need to build my Tim Holtz ink empire.  The Cloud die is from Your Next Stamp.  I used a piece of Doodlebug Design's, "Hello," for paper piecing the umbrella and for some of the clouds.  Add some Nuvo Drops and instant colourful fun.



Materials used:

Thanks for peeking in, have a splendid Crafty Day.
~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment