Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 14 May 2018

Scrappin' Happy Layouts Showcase

Hello Crafty Friends: 

What a bright sunny morning in Southern Ontario.  I have been fairly busy in the Creating Station and I have plenty of fun layouts to show you today.  Thanks for stopping by.


Hoppy Easter

Hop into Easter with this bright humorous layout.  The bunny tails are soft cotton balls.  Great double page layout to capture Easter morning memories.

Lets Go to the Beach

Love, Laugh, Swim with this mermaid layout.  Capture the photos of your little mermaid at the beach.  This double page layout is layered with sea shells, waves and multi sea glass sequins.  The mermaid is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  She sits lovely upon her rose gold sea shell. 

 Under the Sea

This double-page layout is filled with under the sea fun.  Create the waves by tearing marble pattern paper.  I used a variety of papers for this creation.  The stamps are from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  



Thank you for peeking in.

Happy Scrappin' ~Bela~






No comments:

Post a Comment