Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 8 April 2018

GO! SEE! DO! Travel Layouts

Hello Crafty Friends:  Are you planning your vacation or hoping to play catch up and scrap those wonderful memories that you made on your last vacation?  Well Bella Blvd's, "Go See Do," collection is great for just about anything.  Here are three layouts that I created using this collection.

GO, SEE, DO -- Travel Layout with a lot of pocket journal cards for photos or journalling. 


NYC  - Traffic Jam 
So much texture on this double page layout.


Road Trip - Speed Limit 65 
Fun bright coloured mats for road trip photos, diners, truck stops, scenic photo sites, take it all in 
...with My Favourite Things Travel Stamp 


Thank you for peeking in..
~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment