Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 4 January 2018

Simple Stories - Snow Patrol and a double page layout

Hello Crafters:  I sure hope that where ever you are and if it's a cold zone, keep warm. I have had a few cups of coffee (no worries it's light tee hee) in order to keep my insides warm. I am sure that later in the day I will be changing it up for tea.  

Today I am showcasing a two-page layout featuring: Simple Stories' Snow Patrol. 

This collection is just amazing. I have created a few layouts using these papers. I loved it so much that I had a difficult time using it.  

So here it is:  I waited for the perfect photos to compliment the collection's colours. 

Sorry for the bad quality photo...I have now invested in a better camera. 

Me in the daycare playground
 *Using multi-layering.*


Darling Daughter out for Hot Coca 
 *Use of wooden embellishments and the sticker sheet.*

 I just love using the Simple Stories journal cards with all of the fun phrases. 

I created a little hand-cut Title:  It's the Season to be Freezin'

Thank you for peeking in....~ BELA~


No comments:

Post a Comment