Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Saturday 19 August 2017

Just A Little Winter Fun ....Layouts for you to enjoy!

Hello Crafters:

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.  It is windy and it looks like it's going to rain today so I thought I should get started with some double-page layouts. While I was cleaning and sorting my Crafting Station, I found this 12x12 Paper collection by Carta Bella - Snow Fun!  Yes, I know it's still summer and the thought of snow and cold is far from our minds but in the Scrapbooking world anything goes right? :)

Sometimes I need to use our dining room table so that I may spread out the project. 

Here is the double page layout.  Sorry about the glare.  
I used Moonlight Blue Bazzill cardstock for the mats and the 
patterned papers are all part of the 12x12 paper collection package. 
There are plenty of stickers left over for my Christmas cards. 






Thank you for peeking in...now that I am on a Snow Roll I will be creating another project using, Photoplay's Snowball Fight...stay tuned ---->

Happy Scrappin' 
Bela

No comments:

Post a Comment