Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 9 January 2017

Some Christmas layouts that I created for the 2016 Season

Hello Everyone:

Hope you are staying warm during these below seasonal temperatures. I sure was busy before the holidays creating premade layouts for the store that I work at.  Here is a showcase of the layouts...

Santa's Workshop
Echo Park's, "I Love Christmas," 
Your Next Stamp Icicles #2 Border die.


No Peeking...
Prima Marketing, "Sweet Peppermint."
Sweet Peppermint Flowers.
Dovecraft, "Winter Blooms," wooden buttons.
Find it Trading dies by Yvonne Creations. 


 Winter Fun for Everyone
Echo Park's, "I Love Winter," 


All Bundled Up
Echo Park's, "I Love Winter," December Kit
Stickles Diamond
Martha Stewart - Alpine Snowflake punch


Jolly Ole' St. Nicholas
Kaisercraft's, "Silent Night
Kaisercraft - String of Bling - Gold


Elf on the Shelf
Echo Park's, "I Love Christmas," 
Bland Designs - Cricut Air Title



Winter Critter Wonderland
Scrapberry - X-mas Berries 
Your Next Stamp, Woodland Critters stamp and die
Your Next Stamp, Tree Trio
Bo Bunny Glitter Paste, Sugar
Paper Smooches, Snowflake dies
Stickles, Stardust
Heartfelt Creations' Regal Borders and Pockets die


Frosted Christmas
Kaisercraft's Frosted
Tim Holtz's Mini Holiday Greens die
Kaisercraft - string of pearls white (flat backs)
Stickles, Silver 


Snow Much Fun
My Mind's Eye, "Comfort & Joy." 
Bland Designs' Cricut Air Title
Stampendous, Build A Snowman acrylic stamp 
Embossing powder
Ranger, Rocky Candy glitter
Stickles , Stardust  


Some People are Worth Melting For
Simple Stories, Winter Wonderland 
Stickles, Stardust


Winter Wonderland 
Simple Stories' Winter Wonderland 
Stickles, Cinnamon



No comments:

Post a Comment