Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 9 January 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello everyone: I am so excited to be a Guest Designer for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this month of January. The release party is on Saturday January 14th at 1:00 p.m. So grad your snacks and if you get inspired as much as I do, take the opportunity to shop after the party and create your own cards. The Krafty Girls Design Team have such unique designs each month. Here is my Anything Goes card for the first Wednesday in January.
This is.."Got Snow!" I used the Simple Stories' Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad for this one and I added some pumpkin spice to it. This little guy has such a mischevious look about him that it just makes me giggle. We all have or have seen a child behind a fort waiting for the perfect moment to just bombard us with power fighting snowballs. Thanks for peeking in...stay tuned tomorrow for Day Two of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Sneak Peeks....on Facebook. ~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment