Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps September Surprise Guest Designer Sept 3 CAS Challenge Card.

Hello Crafters:

I am so happy to have signed up for the September Surprise Guest Designer at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  Saturday's challenge was a CAS Card...Clean and Simple.  Here is my creation.



I used Copic X-press paper for the back ground on this card and Witch Willa from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, designer, Annie Rodrigue.  The die cut is from Cottage Cuts, "Spiderweb."  I coloured the image with Copic markers and I used Stickles' Black Diamond for some bling. The bat puffy stickers are from Paper House.

Thank you for peeking in.

Stay tuned for more Kraftin' Kimmie fun this month.

http://kraftinkimmiestamps.com


Bela
"The desire to create is one of the deepest longings of the soul."  ~~ author unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment