Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Wednesday 22 June 2016

June's Scrappy Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Hello Crafters: I hope you are enjoying the first days of Summer. Our weather here in Southern Ontario is a bit confusing. Really HOT or seemingly cool. Well with a little chance of crafting I hope. I participated in the month of June's "Scrappy Challenge," over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. As a Guest Designer, I have enjoyed participating in all the challenges that have been offered for the month of June. Not only did I receive a wonderful, "Surprise Krafty Box," of goodies but I also was able to purchase the June release a bit earlier than release day. That to me was a bonus as I am just totally smitten with the whole June release.
Here is my June Scrappy Challenge. A JULY DASHBOARD for my Planner....
Stamp: Floatin' Fiona by Annie Rodrigue... found in the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps on-line store. http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com Paper: Bo Bunny Boardwalk, Misc Me and Noteworthy collections. Ribbon and flowers are all from the same collection. Colouring: Copic and Prisma Markers Embellishements: Dollar store bling, Bo Bunny Boardwalk die cuts. Thank you for peeking. ~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment