Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 5 May 2016

You Are My Sunshine! Kraftin Kimmie Inspiration Challenges 1, 2 and 3.

Good Morning:

Well the sun is trying to peek through and the rain is out of the forecast now.  I want to show you a card that I created for the Kraftin Kimmie Inspiration Challenge.

Here is No. 3   Take a stroll on Pintrest, select a card that inspires you and create...

This is Deborah's (Krafty Girl Designer) card....


...and here is my version. 


You Are My Sunshine, clear stamp from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. 

Challenge No. 2 was to share some inspirational cards that you see on Pintrest...I chose these.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/226305950004092156/
Here is Elisabeth's Card....just love this Rosie Fairy.



Making a Splash by Lisa. 


Challenge No. 1..Share one of your cards in the Inspiration folder.

Oh Snap!

Liza

Hawaiian Party 50th Birthday card

Beachy Keen!

Mermaid Stamp Set #2 I created an Evening Siren, Mermaid card. 

Mermaid Set #2  I created a Morning Glory Mermaid card.

Oh Snap! in The U.S.A

Thank you for peeking :)
~Bela~


No comments:

Post a Comment