Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 16 May 2016

Happy Crafty Monday...

Good Morning Crafty Friends: 

I hope you enjoyed your weekend. It was pretty cold here so I took the opportunity to clean the Creating Station (aka: basement)!  So this is what's up this week.

1.  Cropping with my Scrappy Bestie at Class Act. Picking up the new release ..shhh Top Secret!
2.  Excited to be a Surprise Guest for Kraftin Kimmie Stamps in June.  ((Top Secret))!!!
3.  Working on cards for the trailer.
4.  Creating Teacher cards for the end of the year.
5.  Gifts for Directors of You're A Good Man Charlie Brown.
6.  Gifts for my youngest Minion's casting friends.

It sure will be a busy crafty month.


Starting Monday I am working on Birthday pages using Simple Stories' Carpe Diem



Photos to follow....

Enjoy your wonderful Monday :)

Thanks for peeking in....

~Bela~

No comments:

Post a Comment