Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 5 May 2016

Class Act Stamps' May Release.

Good morning everyone:  I hope you are having a crafty productive say.  With Spring peeking through the cooler days now, why not think about flowers?!  I am happy to share the cards that I created for Class Act for their, "May Release."

The May Release Display at the store.

Very happy to design cards for the new release. 


Bleeding Hearts
 Iris
 Cone Flower
 Cone Flower
 Daisy
 Forget Me Nots
 Blue Bells
 Tulips in a watering can
 Tulips in a water can
 Tulips

These are the paper pads that I used to create these flower cards.

Kaisercraft's Spring Bloom

Bo Bunny Secret Garden
 Bo Bunny Soiree

Go on into the store and see these amazing stamps for yourself.  
Here is the link for store information. 


Thank you for peeking in and stay tuned for the next release information coming soon. Sign up for the Class Act Newsletter to get the latest news!

~Bela~






No comments:

Post a Comment