Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Saturday 30 April 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge for April 30th.

Hello Crafters:  Here is the Saturday Challenge information for Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  Use 3 die cuts and voila....


and here is my entry
The Stamp is, "A Bit Smart Assy 2. This girl is taking time to do a facial and drink some delicious coffee.  I added three diecuts to this card for the challenge requirements. I coloured the image using Copic Markers and the patterned papers are a combination from the 6x6 paper pads:
Pink Paislee's Bella Rouge and American Crafts' Dear Lizzy, 5th & Frolic.


I paper pieced her robe with the yellow polka dot paper and I traced the image with the Sakura Stardust glitter pen.  Ribbon, pink Stickles and some embellishment flowers adds some sweet pink-ness to this card.  I figured while you are pampering yourself, why not read a good crafty magazine.  The little book is named, "Creative 101."  


Thank you for peeking. You have all week long to enter your Saturday Challenge to:


~~Bela~~

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card!! Love how you paper pieced the robe and all the embellishments are just perfect!! Great card! Thank you for joining us this week at Kraftin Kimmmie stamps 3 die challenge! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elisabeth..it sure made me think outside of the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete