Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 13 March 2016

My Entries for the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps' Krafty Guest Challenge.

Hello Crafters:  

I thought I would showcase some of the fun cards and Flip Books that I have been creating lately using an array of fabulous Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  For this entry I used most of the stamps surrounding the theme, "Rain."  They are so much fun to colour.

Here is entry #1

Here is the cover of the Flip Book.  This is "Puddles of Love."

 This is Lu Lu and friends.


This is Mary Poppins.  She is flying over the sunny city.


This is, "Looking for Rainbows."


The middle stamp is Lu Lu, "Dance in the Rain." The bottom stamp is, "Make a Splash."



Thank you for peeking in....papers used are from Kaisercraft's Spring collection 6x6 paper pad.


Entry #2

A Fun Spring Card... Make A Splash!

Who remembers playing in the puddles after a good rainfall?  My daughter and I loved getting our feet wet and splash in the pot holes in our complex. This fun image reminded me of that sweet memory.  I used an older Creative Memories Spring Collection that someone gifted to me.  It's always nice to get out older stock out and create with it.




The object of the entries is to colour, colour, colour.  I paper pieced her little raincoat just for fun!  The little sentiments work well around the card.


Entry #3

World of Wonder...

I brought out the Cricut Expressions and I played with the "Bloom," cartridge to make the tree and the fence.  I added some Creative Memories butterfly stickers and I cut out the clouds from the Kaisercraft Spring paper pad that I used previously.  I added a little paper clip fun for a planner. This card is spoken for a birthday :)


Here is my colouring up close.  I love using the Copic markers.  I edged the outline with the Sakura clear glitter so it adds a little glitter to this card. 


Thank you for peeking in...wish me luck the contest deadline is tonight. 


All stamps used here are from:

htttp://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment