Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 10 March 2016

Do you have a Planner? Have you caught the organizational Planner bug yet?

Hello Crafters:

I made a birthday card for my darling daughter's friend. My daughter told me that her friend loves working on her Planner, so I decided to create a card filled with Planner goodies.  Take a look and see what you can do by turning a card into a gift as well.

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, "A Bit Classy and Smart Assy."  I also used the birthday sentiments stamp.



I created some page planner flags but cutting strips of patterned paper and I added a strip of small bling to make it shine.  Add some butterflies and there you have it, some page flags for your Planner. For an extra surprise, I added some Washi Tape wrapped around the plastic thread holders. They all fit perfectly and not too bulky in this inside pocket. If you want you can put a Michaels card inside the pocket hidden behind the goodies.



Some little quote journal cards were added too.  You can find these little cards in many of the Kaisercraft 6x6 paper pads.  Glue a butterfly die cut to a paper clip to fasten your little surprise.


Here are the little journal cards. They measure 3x3 and perfect for a Planner.  "Throw Kindness Around Like Confetti," is one of my favourites. 


The Birthday card close up....



Thank you for peeking in...

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment