Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Friday 26 February 2016

Creating Cards with Planner Goodies.

Hello my Crafty Friends:  Planners seem to be very popular in paper crafting. Planners have been around for a while but now you can use those little journal tags, page flags, fancy paper clips etc to create some eye candy for your Planner. My daughter asked me to create a Birthday card for her friend so I decided to add some Planner goodies.  Take a peek inside.  This was a fun card to create.   


I created an inside pocket to hold the hand-crafted page flags as well as samples of Washi Tape.  These are embroidery floss holders and I wrapped Washi Tape around them.


Here are some Journal Tags from a 6x6 Paper pad.


Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Birthday Trinkets stamp.

Stamp is from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, "A little bit Smart-assy."  Paper is from Kaisercraft.

Thanks for peeking in....

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment