Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps' Koffee Krop Saturday September 12th.

Hello everyone: I have to say I didn't have the opportunity to join in on the KOFFEE KROP on site but I sure did check in once in a while to see what the fun was all about.

There are challenges up for those who weren't able to attend.  They are up till Sunday September 19th at midnight. Check out the Kraftin Kimmie Blog for more details.  http:www.kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com

Here is my entry for Challenge No. 1 at the Koffee Krop...Paper Piecing. 

I used Angie for this card.  






Thank you for peeking in on my creations :)  ~~ Bela ~~

1 comment:

  1. That's a PERFECT fall card, Anabela! The colours are perfect! I always enjoy your enthousiasm!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete