Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Tuesday 11 August 2015


Hello everyone:  It's August and that means, I better get my Summer Scrapbooks going.  My photos are delayed at the photo shop so right now all I have to share are some Throw Backs.

Some of my favourite Summer releases has been Bo Bunny, Boardwalk and Simple Stories, Summer Vibes. I just can't wait to create with these two amazing paper lines.  







I have had these Kraftin Kimmie images coloured for a while. I think that Bo Bunny's Boardwalk and Simple Stories' Summer Vibe will be great papers to make cards using these images.

Here is Sunnie

Here is Jackie Costeau

Margarita
(A little Shark Week humour)


Summer Papers by:  http://www.bobunny.com


Thank you for peeking in....
~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment