Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 7 June 2015


Hello Crafty Friends:  Here is Pocket Letter in the theme of a cruise.  I created a Boarding pass for the Mail Tag. I made this one especially for my friend Peggy, who I met through Kards for Kids HSC and I have had the pleasure to scrap with her at One Crazy Stamper. Peggy is also one of the coordinators of the Crop Out Autism fundraiser that I attend in April.  So this one is sailing off this week to her home destination...I hope she enjoys it as much as I liked creating it. :)


The ship and the title are from a Sandylion Sticker sheet.

Google images-- vintage bathing suits.

I fussy cut the clouds and I used a punch for the sun.


Thanks for peeking in...I hope you get to go on board a cruise one day :)

~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment