Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 28 May 2015

I JUST LOVE SUMMER... Inspired by the hot weather.

Good Day:  The weather has been playing some funny tricks on us in Southern Ontario.  One day it's hot, the other day it's cool and some days you need socks.  The wind has a mind of it's own too.  With the few warm days we have had, I found myself day dreaming of the beach.  Here are some Beach Inspired Pocket Letters going as far as Malaysia and the Netherlands.  

I used Your Next Stamp images on this Pocket Letter. I also pop-dotted the bathing suits for some dimension inside the pockets :)


 Here are all the goodies inside for my Pen Pal to enjoy :)

This lovely Summer Pocket Letter came to me from Melinda.  I love the many pages of flip flops.

Melinda sure filled up enough goodies for my cardmaking needs :) Thank you so very much. The best and most fun part, besides the goodies is receiving the letter from my Pen Pal.  It is just a nice way to meet people with same interests around the globe :)

Thanks for peeking in.....Have a Sun Shining Day ....~~ Bela ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment