Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 23 February 2015

VALENTINES CARDS and MORE BIRTHDAY CARDS ...For Family and Friends

BUSY CREATING 
Valentine card for our Favourite Nurse  -- Kraftin Kimmie Stamp
Valentine Swap on FB -- Tilda Magnolia Stamp 
Valentine card for our other favourite Nurse   --  Kraftin Kimmie Stamp
Birthday card with treat for Kimmie -- Kraftin Kimmie Stamp 
Birthday card for my Darling Daughter -- Whimsy Stamp

Birthday Card for my Fella and some kiss tokens  -- Stampendeous Rubber Stamp


Valentine Card for Tracy at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps -- Kraftin Kimmie Stamp
Valentine card for My Fella -- Kraftin Kimmie Stamp


Valentine card for a Disney Fan  -- Kraftin Kimmie Stamp

You can click on the right hand side panel to access the wonderful stamp companies.

Thanks for peeking in :)
~~ Bela ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment