Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 23 February 2015

Scrapbooking Sunday at Class Act

Yesterday I was able to get a few pages done.  Lately my organization isn't up to par, so I take most of my themed items to a crop with me.  Instead of creating say 10 pages or so I am lucky if I get through 4.  Then I come home and try to embellish these pages while getting dinner and laundry done on a Sunday night.  Hey it's all in fun...no stress without the mess I say :)

Here I am working on a double page layout for my Bela and Fella Album.  
The St. Lawrence Market, October 2013.  
I used Bo Bunny paper, not sure of the name, I can look it up if you like. 


Laying it all out before adhesive. 

Ready to get it embellished. 

Do you go out with your scrappy friends and create?  How often do you get together?
Thanks for peeking in....~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment