Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 23 February 2015

It's a Miniature World. Bela's minis.

Good Day:  So I think I have found myself another hobby.  On top of paper inspirations I am now also inspired by Polymer clay.  I am hoping to create a finished room box to place this lovely kitchen in. I am going for the Shabby Chic style.  Here is some minis on display. Enjoy ...Warning!!  I am not responsible for you wanting some cake or goodies. :)





 I have ordered some mini wine bottles so that I can create a mini wine and cheese tray. Hopefully I can get some mini crackers and olives done too :)




Thanks for peeking in ~~Bela~~



1 comment:

  1. Oh, gosh, I couldn't do anything this small -- and they all look SO yummy, that I'd want to eat them -- or at least go and make something that I CAN eat - LOL !!

    ReplyDelete