Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Wednesday 14 January 2015

My First Day sharing.....BELA'S PAPER INSPIRATIONS.

Good Day Everyone:  Today is my first entry in my new Blog page,

Bela's Paper Inspirations.  

I have been Blogging for sometime and I enjoy networking with other Crafters.  Here is where I will display, share and post my fun layouts and card making.  I hope you come along for the journey. Don't forget to post me to your Blog so that I may say "Hello."

Today I am sharing with you one of my favourite layouts that I created at my first weekend retreat.

SKIPPER


I believe I used American Craft's paper pack a nautical theme for this page.  I added a variety of blue, red and white Prima flowers and some buttons.  This layout was exceptionally fun as I loved the photos that were taken of my daughter on her maiden voyage upon the speed boat.  



Here I am Creating at the Retreat

I packed a lot of pre organized layouts and I have to say I created over 40 in one weekend. I took my time and I added lots of embellishments.  I met some great ladies there and connected with some amazing crafty friends.  I have booked another stay for this year.


Thanks for peeking in...have a paper perfect day....Bela




No comments:

Post a Comment