Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Thursday 15 January 2015

Building Sandcastles at the Beach

Hello Crafters:  Here in southern Ontario it is bitter cold. For those of us crafters who can't get out to a sunny spot during the months of January and February, I inspire you to create some beach layouts.  Go through your eclectic array of photos and I am sure you will find something with a beach theme.  I guarantee you will feel rejuvenated. You may not get sand between your toes, but you sure will get your fingers all inky and be proud that you completed a layout.  Have fun with it. Let's see your creations.  Post here and I will drop in on your blog too


Building Sandcastles at the Beach



I am not sure what the paper was and I can do some research and enter it at a later date.  I created this layout while I was out at One Crazy Stamper's No Frills Crop.  I seem to get more creative when I get out to crops and create with other crafters.  For instance, the tags, they just weren't working for me and with a little help from my friends, Jeanette, Lauren and Peggy I was able to place them exactly where they met the eye.

I distressed this layout and inked the edges with Close to My Heart's Cocao ink.  Notice the rolling effect of the distressed paper?  This was a lot of fun to create and I must say I do love this photo.

Materials:  Paper, (unknown), Jolees' 3D Sandcastle sticker, Jesse James "Dress it up Buttons," seashells, Prima flowers in brown and beige tones and pearlescent pearls.

Here is a photo of Lora and I.  Lora owns One Crazy Stamper in Bolton.  She also has an on-line store.  The store offers a wonderful space to crop.  It's bright and you have plenty of space to work on.  All the Crop dates are listed on the site.  Check out the One Crazy Stamper website here:

http:www.onecrazystamper.com





Thanks for peeking in...Have a Creative Day.
~~Bela~~

No comments:

Post a Comment